Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mrs. Elizabeth Taylor, a Diamond Forever & Never Forgotten...Ever...

Dame Elizabeth Rosemond "Liz" Taylor, DBE (February 27, 1932 – March 23, 2011) was an English-born American actress. From her early years as a child star with MGM, she became one of the great screen actresses of Hollywood's Golden Age, and one of the most famous film stars in the world. Taylor was recognized not only as a talented and award-winning actress, but also for her glamorous lifestyle, beauty and distinctive violet eyes.

Also known for her diamond collection...

1 comment:

  1. Soon after look at a couple of of the weblog posts on your web website now, and I actually like your indicates of running a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark world wide web site document and will most likely be examining once again soon. Make sure you check out my web web site as effectively and allow me know what you think.
    diamond rings Mo
    wedding bands MO

    ReplyDelete